Penwood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role Play Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Prism

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:00 pm

There is a story that is told about a young boy who left his home in search of adventure. Not knowing what to expect, he kept his dreams in sight and followed them. As he would visit each town he grew stronger, learning more skills and tactics. Along the way he made friends, and rivals…even some enemies. Finally, after months of travel he reached the end of his quest. Standing at the threshold of Indigo Plateau, he entered, and became legend.

Now many years later, the legend is not forgotten. The once quiet Pallet Town is now a hub of activity. Children and young adults are sent from all over the region to make their own legends. Each hopeful trainer meets with Professor Willo who has replaced the renowned Professor Oak of Centuries gone by. Hopeful trainers-to-be gather at her lab to receive their very first pokemon. Once they chose their partner, the adventure begins…

Are you ready?

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://penwood.rpg-board.net
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:52 pm

"Yeah, I just arrived...Yeah, yeah I know I'll be fine...I love you too Akira." As the voice found it's end in silence, a small shy smile covered the ivory colored skin. Clinging on to a small black device stood a young adolescence, waves of silvery hair cascaded gently over her pale shoulders. The pair of dark charcoal eyes gazed immediately down to the object between her long fingers, before she stored it away within it’s proper place.

She had finally found her place in the small town of Pallet, which would be the very first step to the beginning of her life journey. The wind danced playfully in the air, caressing the side of her face so gently, soon after playing around with the few strands of hair that seemed to be misplaced. Today was going to be a very good one and she would be sure of that. But first to find that lab. It had to be close, right?

“Um excuse me,” came the timid voice, an older woman turning her head to meet the blushing lass. “Could you tell me in which direction the Professor’s lab is? I would greatly appreciate it.” The lady gave a warm smile and pointed an outstretch hand while she spoke. “Your not too far of young lady. Just keep on going that way. It’s not too hard to miss.” A hint of light pink played upon the features of her face as she gave a deep bow at the waist. “Thank you very much.” And with that, she took off in the given direction.

The woman had definitely been right, for as she got closer, it wasn’t too hard to tell which was the lab. A deep breath was inhaled, perhaps trying to stop the feeling of nerves that swam throughout her body. She closed her eyes as she reached the front door and gave a hard knock. “Excuse me,” she cried out, “I’m here to speak to the Professor?”
Back to top Go down
http://zapdoszulu.proboards.com/index.cgi
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:02 pm

The door to the lab slowly opens, allowing a partial view of the room beyond. The odor of papers and books filters out, along with some more unidentifiable, almost medical smells. Papers rustle as a small breeze presses past the door. Rays of light stream in through some unseen windows, landing on the multitudes of bookcases and desks of the room. Upon the multitudes of shelves, lies a greater multitude of books, of varying sizes. Skinny books are crammed in odd spaces and large fat books litter the desks. A tall figure stands in the doorway, casting a long shadow backwards into the room.

The large female regarded her with a hard stare. "You know you are here early right? The Professor will be going through initiation starting at 10." She pauses and looks Hokuto over from top to bottom. "And it is only 9:30 now. " Opening her mouth to continue, she is suddenly stopped as an arm reaches around her pulling her back away from the door.

"Oi Paprika you should be nicer to our visitors!" The ginger curls that surround the boys face bounce a bit as he turns his head to smile. "Please forgive us miss," he drops his voice low as if to reveal a great secret, "Paprika's just a little bit cranky. We changed her coffee to decaf." Beaming wide he considers her with a small glint in his eyes. "What was your name miss? I can check the list for you and have Ty start all the paper work if you'ld like."

- - -

Across town a trail of dust comes to an end at a bus. Old, but in good repair, the bus gleams a brilliant yellow in the mid-morning sun. Bright red spots adorn the front of the bus on either side, accompanied on either side by a pair of shining dark eyes. A tiny dark triangle nose sets above a pink triangle mouth. Humming almost in anticipation, the pikachu bus idles as the door swings open to let out its occupants. Daintily stepping off, a small white haired girl looks around. Behind her, a much larger dark haired boy waits impatiently on the second step. Shifting in frustration he calls out, "Hey get a move on it will ya? Some people would like to get off you know!" The small girl turns partially and considers him a long time with bright blue eyes.

"If its such a bother for you why don't you go around?" Tilting her head she gives an innocent smile.

"There IS no way around! Now get out of the way!" Taking two hasty steps downward, he pushes her out of the way roughly. Dusting off his sleeves, he bends over to dust off his jeans causing a cloud of glitter to fill the air around him. "That punk's lucky I was in a rush or I would have.." he mutters to himself.

"Tee-hee! Isn't that cute!" the girl laughs mockingly. "You're such a pretty girl with all that glitter aren't you?!"

"Shut up! Some idiot bumped into me while I was at the station and got all this crap," he motions over himself with both hands, "all over me! I haven't had time to wash it off since!"

"Ew that is so disgusting!" With a scrunched up face the girl examines him with great distaste. "I hope you wash more frequently during the rest of the trip." Ignoring his sharp glares, the girl looks back at the bus seeing if anyone else is getting off the bus. "I hope I'm not stuck with just you."
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 pm

As the doors opened wide, the first thing the silver haired girl caught glimpse of was the other womans harsh intimidating glare. It was just about enough to send her falling backward. 10 o’clock? The heat rose high in her face as it burned into the pale colored flesh. “I-I’m terribly sorry, I could go and walk around somewhere til then…” The heat burned more fiercely, realizing she was being looked over.

She dared a glance to look up again, getting a full flash of the ginger colored hair. She gave a small smile as he greeted her, the flame dying down behind her glasses. “Ahh,” she said quietly, “decaf huh? I can understand now, that stuff isn’t the best is it?” She gave a small smile and resisted the urge to roll her eyes at how dumb it had sounded. “Oh my name….Its Hokuto….Hokuto Hoshimura…”

As the bus began to halt, a nervous looking individual peered out, hands twisting into tight knots. Why was it so hard to understand that he didn’t want to leave home just yet? He was comfortable there and besides, he had no idea about these “Pokemon” creatures at all. Life just sucked that way didn’t it? This would certainly be the stop, so it would be a wise thing to stand and leave. Or he could ride the bus and go somewhere far away. He chose the first.

As he took his stand, he felt the presence of a tall figure standing near. The blue eyes glanced up to see a girl, glaring down at him. “You’d better move,” she stated in what seemed to be a very cold manner. The blue eyes opened as wide as they could possibly go, brows hiding in the dark bangs. “S-sorry…” The sound was almost silent as he pushed himself back into his seat, tearful eyes looking to the girls back as she took her leave off the bus. Grabbing his bag, he soon followed after, rubbing the liquid from the corners of his red rimmed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 am

The boy smiles even wider, threatening to split his face as he grins at Hokuto. "Hokuto Hoshimura is it? Why what a pretty and exotic name you have there miss!" With an elaborate sweeping motion he gestures to himself, shutting his eyes as his smile overtakes his entire face. "Tumeric at your service!" Opening his golden brown sunrise eyes, his smile fades a bit, "And I am truely sorry miss, but I still can't let you in." Speaking loudly, he calls out over his shoulder, "Hey Ty? We have a lovely young lady here early! Do you think you can get me the file on the newcomers and we can get her ahead of the others?" Focusing again on Hokuto, he watches her warmly.

After a few moments a small figure approaches behind the person calling himself Tumeric. Tugging gently at the back of Tumeric's coat the body hands him a folder with several papers. Head low and eyes diverted away from the door, the person hides from view as best as they can. "H-here you go. This should be all the files you need," the soft voice whispers. Backing up, they disappear into the unseen portion of the room.

Opening the file Tumeric flips though the loose pages. "Hoshimura, Hoshimura, Hoshimura," he mutters softly to himself. "Ah-ha! Here it is!" With a triumphant wave he pulls out the paper and sets it at the top of the folder. "Alright then honey, I just need you to fill this out with some vital information," with a sweet tone he flips the folder to face Hokuto and points with a pen. "Namely, your phone number so that we can contact you in case something goes wrong. Not that it will but better to be safe you know!" Pausing to read, he scans the upside down sheet. "It says you come from Vermillion City...I heard the sea there is beautiful.."

---

"Tch" Haidy's face squishes into a look of even more disgust as she sees the angry looking tall girl exit the bus followed. "This person is definitely going to be a bore," she thinks to herself. The second boy is even worse she decides, seeing him wiping away tears. With a quick turn she sends her pigtails flying out behind her. "You know what, I don't have time to waste with you people," she declares loudly. "I have to go and get the Pokemon my brother got for me!" Turning towards the direction of the lab she takes off at a brisk and haughty pace.

An expression somewhere between a frown and a snarl crosses Edward's face. "Hey don't you talk to me like that you brat! Come back here and say that to my face!" Chasing after her, he too heads towards the lab.
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:30 am

“Heh, my parents are interesting themselves, which is why I got the name I guess….” Hokuto waved her hand dismiss fully at the boys other words. “I understand completely Tumeric. I…I shouldn’t have been so early…” It was bad to make an impression like that, but she would have to let it slide for the moment. She watched as the boy “Ty” disappeared as quickly as he had come.

He sounded very soft spoken or rather shy, with the way his eyes seemed to avert hers. As the word “honey” came to her ears, she flushed the dark crimson red, her bangs hiding her face completely. She wasn’t used to a guy giving a compliment, even if it was harmless. “S-sure,” she mumbled loud enough for the boy to hear as she gave the information needed. “…I heard the sea there is beautiful.." She realized he was talking about her home, a reminiscent look filled her eyes as she remembered her time at the Vermilion port. “Yes. It is and it brings so many memories to mind…”

At the smaller girls loud shout, Kalipsu rolled her eyes as she went racing toward the lab. “How annoying…” Gripping her bag, she tossed it over her shoulder, following the two, her eyes on Edward’s glittery back. That left Kain standing alone on the street, tears again filling the corner of his blue eyes. He couldn’t exactly remember where the lab was and if he got lost, he knew he’d be too terrified to talk to anyone else. Before Kalipsu’s long dark hair was out of his sight, he bolted forward, his glasses sliding off as he ran.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 am

Watching her as she fills out the form, Tumeric's expression changes to a softer one. "Miss your home?" Angling his head he tries to make eye contact with her. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. At first its lonely and scary but once you start moving things get so fun you'll lose yourself in no time at all." Exhaling slow he considers her. "I guess I can't speak much about it though, my home town is Viridian, the next one over. Ty," he motions back to the lab, "Came all the way from Johto to be here. And Paprika...well she came from Saffron." A light laugh passes his lips. "And as you can see she's still tougher then nails! You seem like a resilient person, you'll be just fine." Finishing in a low assuring tone, Another smile adds further comfort to the words.

Scanning the paper, he reaches out and slowly touches his hand against hers as he takes the folder and paper away. "I mean it Miss Hokuto. Whatever you think, don't believe it. Believe in me. I believe in you." Tucking the slip away he speaks with less gusto then when he first greeted her. "And please miss, don't worry about being early. Me personally? I'ld let you in, but cranky Paprika is very straight-laced when it comes to rules." Holding up an index finger he makes a pose and takes a mimicking tone, "Rules are there for a reason... uh.. something.. Ha-ha! I don't really know what she says."

- - -

Sunlight sparkles off of Edward, glinting off of him and leaving an almost fairy-like trail in the air as some of the glitter gets shaken off by his fast pace. Within a few steps he had caught up to the small girl and grabbing her by a pigtail, he pulls her to stop her. Letting out a sharp noise she turns and glares at him, "Let me go you brute or I'll call my brother on you!" The boy stares at her angrily for a moment before releasing her and walking off. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he walks with shoulders hunched slightly.

A slightly salty breeze eats his words, "This place had better be worth all this trouble."
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:26 pm

After catching his warm eyes, she responded, her own voice coated with its own softness. “I’m just so used to having my elder brother give me tips, It will be strange to be away from home like this.” She listens closely as he explains each of their comings, giving a large smile at the end.

“If you guys can come so far like you have and do as amazingly as you do, I’m sure I can try. Thank you for the kind words,” she said warmly as she gave a small bow, her silvery hair sweeping with her graceful movement. For what seemed like the millionth time, the pale ivory colored skin turned a light shade of pink as Tumeric's own hand grazes her own to take the information.

“I…I will…,” slipped out the only thing she could think to say in response to his “believe in me” comment, her mind seeming to draw a complete blank at anything to say. “I understand about rules, so that’s fine. My father raised us with good rules and morals. But would it be okay if I stayed here until it’s time?,” she asked the ginger haired lad politely.

Kalipsu seemed to not give the slightest interest in the two, yet right before she passed the arguing duo, her eyes flickered to Edward, who seemed to sparkle in a quite pixie or fairy-ish manner. Makeup? Perhaps it was some deep dark secret to be a girl on the inside. The thought made the tall girl give a small snort, the closest thing she could get to a laugh, before she continued her walk of silence to the lab. She would get there before the riot act and get what she needed. Kain on the other hand kept a far distance, muttering to himself, “They are quite loud, those two…” He walked very slow as to not be noticed, but made sure to keep his head down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Tugging at one of his curls, his eyes dim a bit as he thinks. "We've still got about fifteen more minutes before I can open this door without Paprika landing a rolling kick right in my face. But if you see right over there, there is a little bench. If you'd like to take a break while you wait you can go and sit there and take a load off. If you'd do that then I can get this all filed onto the computer while we both wait for the Professor to get Paprika back on her chain!" As he grins, his curls bounce off his head. With another small laugh he looks her over. "You have some very strange mannerisms little miss, is that from your hometown?" Taking the time to look her over again, he studies her face intently. "You know," he pauses for an even longer time and looks over her face slowly and carefully. "..if you wore a headband other people might be able to see those pretty little obsidian eyes you have."

- - -

Keeping his pace Edward ignores Haidy's further complaints. Running her fingers through her hair she straightens herself out, wanting to look her best. "I mean it! If you bully me again I'm calling my brother and then you'll be in big trouble!"
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:08 pm

‘St-strange mannerisms? Great,’ the young female thought dreadfully to herself, though hiding it completely with an innocent enough smile, ‘I am acting weird.’ “It’s nothing really, I suppose it’s just the way I am. I’m often told that I’m a tad strange that way. Um, Thank you for the offer,” she said gesturing to the bench, but as she turned to make her way over, she halted abruptly as Tumeric once again spoke.

Her eyes shifted to the ground, the color red still playing on the soft pastel colored cheeks. The boy could seriously talk and with his words the ginger haired cutie could swoon any female of his choice. At least it seemed that way to the girl as she brushed it off as quickly as she could before giving his a small smile. “Really, I’ve always thought of them as dull.” She then turned and quickly found herself a comfortable sitting position on the bench.

Kalipsu turned her head, her eyebrow arched in an exasperated way as she could still hear the girl talking in a very annoying way. What the hell could her older brother really do anyway? If he was anything like the girl seemed to be, she prayed to Arceus that the fairy left the brat alone. If the complaints were to be kept up, Kalipsu knew she’d have to stop it herself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:43 am

"Aw but miss they aren't dull at all! They are rather cute if I do say so myself!" calling out loudly his voice trails after her. Looking over the paper work once more, he begins to slowly shut the door. Beyond him a loud thud is heard followed by a loud yelp. Flurries of paper fly around the room, a few making their way outside. Appearing a bit startled, Tumeric bends to retrieve a few of the papers that have made their way past him. Quickly grabbing the last few as they land he straightens and starts to leave again laughing to himself.

- - -

Hunching over further Edward purses his lips together tightly, working hard to not turn around. 'She's not worth it. Shes so not worth it,' he repeats over and over under his breath. Body tensed, his pace quickens as his thoughts introvert. "Ship me off to this place like I'm some sort of package." Scowling at his thoughts his dark eyes narrow, "I'll teach them to try something like this again!" Slowly his body relaxes as the self-made promise takes effect, and his pace slows to a normal walk. "Yes that's right. I will show them," he finishes with a cocky grin.

Stopping suddenly he realizes he has walked a bit too far in the wrong direction. Frowning at his mistake he examines the looming, "<- Pokemon Laboratory" sign. "Damn this place!" Angling his head to the side he looks it over with a frown. "Jeeze...." drawing out the word he runs a hand through his somewhat quirky hairstyle. Trying to play it cool, he looks around idly. Easily spotting the others walking down the road he checks to see if any of them noticed his blunder.

Meanwhile, in an attempt to undo the damage Edward has caused, Haidy has fallen to the back of the small group. Continuing to run fingers through her hair she fusses and messes with it until she thinks that it has been properly repaired. With a quick swipe of her hands she dusts off her skirt and shifts in place to straighten out her half-jacket. When she looks up she spots Kain slinking by. Wanting to recover from what she assumes must have been a bad impression she puts on her best smile and bounces over to him. Leaning forward she walks beside him and tries to look at his face. "Hi there what's your name?" Staring at him for a long time she finally gives up and continues without his response. "My name's Haidy.. Where are you from?" Leaning even more forward, she stares into his eyes. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 am

Cute? Did that really just come from the boys mouth? That disurbing, disgusting, foul word? The normally calm and collected female now took on a very dangerous look. Her beautiful charcoal eyes were now like cat eyes, dangerous and dark slits and her teeth were clenched tightly, causing a very nasty looking vein to creep up the side of her face. Her fingers dug into skin of the palm of her hand, close to breaking the flesh to expose the hot red blood.

“You!” Like a snakes poisonus venom, she lashed nastily out before pointing one finger in Tumerics direction, her silvery hair standing on its end, “are not to use that ugly word. I’m not some pitiful adorable little kitten. I’m not weak, I’m not pathetic and god knows I’m not cuuuute.” She spat the last word from her mouth as though it was the most horrible thing she had ever tasted in her life. “Don’t ever call me that again or next time I won’t be so nice,” she stated icily before turning around in her seat.

She wasn’t normally so mean or spiteful, but she couldn’t help to hate the word. So much teasing made the word unbearable. Tiny droplets of water welled in the corners of her eyes before she forcefully wiped them away.

"Smooth,” came the silky words from Kalipsu’s mouth, barely catching the glimpse of Edward and his mistake. Though she made no big deal and continued walking forward. Kain’s day on the other hand, just seemed to be getting worse by the second. As he focused his attention, he got a face full of blue eyes. He thought those two had their own problems, so why bug him? "Hi there what's your name?" Wide eyes continued to stare fearfully at the smaller female, no words coming to mind as the panic slowly started to build.

"My name's Haidy.. Where are you from?" That intense stare she was giving, getting so close. It made his face burn like mad. This wasn’t normal and the ebony haired boy wasn’t enjoying it. “I…I…” Seemed to be the only thing he was capable of pronouncing. He couldn’t remember anything, it was so overwhelming. “K-ka-ka…kain,” he managed to stutter at last and as normal, the smallest bead of liquid welled in his eyes before he took a a few steps backward. This wasn’t what he wanted, he hated talking to people. He glanced over his shoulder while still slinking back from the inquisitive girl, considering taking off and not doing this whole thing after all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Tumeric's eyes widen in surprise at her unexpected reaction. Following her finger in surprise his jaw drops slightly. Blinking rapidly he watches her as she scolds him callously. Waiting for her to finish he frowns quickly. "I'm sorry miss.. I didn't know the word offended you so.." he speaks slowly piecing his words together in shock. With a quick shake of his head he rids himself of his mistake and fixes her with his bright stare. A grin slowly spreads across his face and he bows slightly, mimicking her "strange mannerism" from early. As he straightens up his grin widens. "The most profuse of apologies ma'am." Resting a hand on the lab door, he considers her for a long time. "Next time I'll be sure to use a more appropriate word. Would you prefer attractive? Beautiful? Captivating? Fetching?" Inching into the lab he continues, "Fetching? Eye pleasing?" Fulling inside the lab he laughs. "No miss, I think the word we'ld be looking for is sexy." With a nod in her direction, he winks and closes the door behind him.

- - -

"You're...?" Haidy's gaze gets even more intese as she waits for the boy to finish his words. "Kain huh?" Flashing him what she thought would be a winning smile she stays with him, stepping back as he does. "Would you like to be friends with me Kain?" Taking his arm right above the hand she holds onto him. "Hee-hee let's be friends!" she exclaims pulling him along with her. "Then we can help each other out!" Tightening her grip slightly she pulls him to a faster walk ensuring that he can't flee. "What Pokemon were you going to get? I want to get a Skitty..."

Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:55 pm

The smallest pang of guilt flickered in her heart as she realized how harshly she had responded at Tumerics comment, the look on his face making the guilt rise ever more. Perhaps she should have explained the situation first. She had acted so very rashly. 'Clearly he must think I’m a lunatic', she thought grimly as she watched the bleak expression change to an unexpected smile.

With each pleasing word that came from his mouth, her eyes opened wider and wider, until they could widen no more. She watched as he finally disappeared into the lab before offering the last word; “Sexy.” No, that couldn’t be right. So flirtatious, again she thought as she forced the heat to stay away from her face.

“I- I’m sorry,” she tried to say, but ended up leaving the words left unheard as he was already gone. If, and that was a big if, he came back out, she would try and offer her own apology. Because deep down she knew he had not meant anything by it

‘This girl,’ came the small thought in his mind she she watched him more intently by the second, ‘J-just leave me alone.’ But of course being the deadly shy person he was, he was unable to say no as her arms held tight on to him. It felt as though the sun began to bake down, a drop of sweat beading up before slowly trickling down his jaw line.

“Nnn…” seemed to be the closest he could come to a no, as he feebly tried to pry himself from her grip. Pathetic,” he sniffed to himself, his eyes darting from her gaze, ‘I cant do this. Mother…’ He now looked to the sparkly boy, hoping he would do something. Draw her attention away from him, for the love of all that was holy in the world. “I -I -I….don’t know,” he managed to squeak at her question. He had no idea really. He really had no idea about Pokemon, the whole idea confused him and being near this female was starting to make him feel faint.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Tumeric lets out a loud laugh as soon as the door is shut firmly behind him. Taking large strides, he sets the papers on the desk and hands the files to the nearby Ty who is watching him with a startled expression. "It looks like this will be a fun place after all huh?" With a firm pat on the back Tumeric leaves Ty looking even more bewildered. Approaching a large machine he examines it. "Hey Professor are all the pokemon here?"

"Uhhh... I think so.. yes they should be!" comes the unsteady reply. Following the voice, one would be lead to a seemingly frazzled female. Her hair is mussed up from being run through too many times with thoughtful fingers, and her eyes keep darting around the room. Making an imaginary checklist, she runs through it trying to make sure everything is all set. Her eyes widen suddenly, "My list! Where's my list??"

Hurriedly the tinier assistant slinks his way over to the Professor and hands her the file. Making his way over to Tumeric he stands on his toes with a hand on Tumeric's shoulder and whispers in his ear. "Oh right! Ty wanted you to know that we've already got the information down for one of the applications. A miss Hokuto Hoshimura,"the ginger finishes the message with a smile.

- - -

The smile on Haidy's face falters as she watches the boy. Something was definitely bothering him, but what could it be? Having little experience with boys her own age, she scrutinizes him while he looks away trying to discern the source of his unhappiness. "Don't worry Kain, we're friends! You don't have to be lonely now," she speaks. Not being able to tell what was the matter she had taken her best guess thinking the boy was missing his old friends from home.

Heading in the right direction this time, Edward examines the outside of the lab. Arriving at it just as Tumeric shuts the door, he spies a girl sitting on a bench. Sauntering up to her he leans in really close and brushes her hair back. "Hey there sweet thing. How about we exchange numbers? I get yours and you have the pleasure of calling me for any...needs you might have." Leaning in closer he enters well past her personal space.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:24 am

Edit: Ha! Second page and Merry Xmas <3

'People can’t read your mind, so you have to tell them what your feeling.' The quote ran through the frazzled boys mind as he chanced a glance at Haidy. Friends?! Oh no, that just wouldn’t do. A look of anxiety filled his water brimmed eyes. But at the moment, this person seemed as like the kind to get what they wanted, even if they had to do it by force. This was the reason he disliked people in general. They should be aware about his non spoken feelings.

He certainly wasn’t lonely, in fact he felt crowded, hot and nauseous. “I’m…Im fine….alone,” the small voice slipped up, quite afraid she might not be too happy with that little response. Kalipsu, glanced back and caught his terrified expression. How sad, she thought, as she began making her way toward the lab as Edward had done. The ebony haired boy caught sight of the lab and a small gasp of hope escaped his lips. “L-lab!” he cried out pitifully, doing what little he could to try and free himself of the girls grip.

It was barely a few seconds after Tumeric had made his leave when a prickly feeling took over her body, the touch of Edward pushing back her silvery white locks of hair. A look of disgust filled her eyes. This guy was way to close for comfort.

“Hey, back off you-,” she began, slapping his hand away from touching her. As he continued talking, her face screwed up angrily, the white skin turning red in a way that had nothing to do with her normal blush.

“Ew, what the fu- Keep your sick thoughts to your self creep, I don’t play that way.” In a flash, her hand flew in a fury, slapping him as hard as she possibly could in his face. She stood up, making a big distance between them as she left the bench to stand further way. If he continued to keep it up, she planned to do worse.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Confound you! I was trying to get the second page >:k

Stopping for a moment the Professor smiles, "Thank you Thyme. I don't know what I would do without you guys here." Giving a small nod Ty resumes his previous position too nervous to give a verbal response. Still smiling at him Willo runs to straighten up the lab before allowing any of the newcomers to enter. Constantly in a rush the lab was rarely in as clean of a state as it was at the present. Getting a quick glimpse of the clock only serves to put her into more of a rush and she scurries about, bumping into several things as she goes. Having nothing else to do yet Tumeric watches her with a bemused look.

"Oh Miss Willo? Do you think it would be alright if I let them into the lobby at about 5 to? We already have one lovely lady waiting and that probably means the others must be getting here by now. I feel terrible leaving them out in the weather like this." Casting his eyes over to Paprika, Tumeric gives her a very pointed stare. "And I'm sure it wouldn't cause any harm. I could get down their numbers while Ty runs a check over the starters. Paprika can .." struggling to find the right words he laughs, "Paprika can stand there and stare them all down." Finishing his sentence he receives a glare from the tall woman. "Perfect! Just like that!" he exclaims with a loud laugh.

Stiffing a giggle the Professor watches the tension between her two assistants. "Okay okay. You wore me down. You can go let them in. Just get their information and that should keep us on the ten o'clock schedule."

- - -

"You're fine alone?" the girls expression turns to that of confusion. "But you don't seem fine." Confusion deepens in her eyes as she watches his fill with trapped tears. "I don't understand.." Feeling his pull she nearly drowns in confusion. What could be so bad that this Kain was so distraught? Maybe he was missing home more then he let on or maybe it was something else. He certainly couldn't prefer to be left alone could he? Haidy's eyes darken a bit as she thinks. Who would be so strange that they would enjoy being left alone? Even her brother who was away most of the time had people he talked to. Going a bit deeper in thought her grip loosens even more. As Kain tugs to get away, Haidy inadvertently looses his grip allowing him to make a break for the lab. Realizing what's happened she cries out, "H-hey wait up!"

Hokuto's reaction surprised Edward. How such a pretty and delicate looking girl could hit so hard caught him totally off his guard. Making the best of a bad situation his gaze follows after her. Rubbing his cheek where she had slapped him he offers another smile. "I see you like it rough. " He gives a short chuckle, "That's ok, I do too."
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:41 pm

‘Gloriuos freedom,’ ran the sweet words in his mind as he took the given opportunity and made his break away, taking off as quickly as his legs would allow. He refused to look back or slow down, positive that if he did either of the two, she would surely punish him or cling to him more. His quickened pace took his straight to the lab, but as his gaze was fixated on the hard ground below him, he was surprised and quite frightened when he hit Kalipsu from behind. The contact pushed the girl forward, , tripping on the long garments she was wearing.

As he slowly backed up, his terrified gaze met hers, dark eyes getting more narrow with each passing second. “You,” she began, watching as the boy seemed to melt, shrinking ever more. She regained her normal state, standing tall here eyes still on the close to crying male. She considered him for just a moment. Why was he such a nervous wreck? Did the smaller female do something more to cause this reaction? She brushed off his almost knocking her over, before speaking once again, in a tone that was quite soft even for herself. Perhaps it would calm him. “You need to be careful and watch your step. Are…you okay?”

Maybe to the girl, her tone was gentle, or more gentle than it normally was, but all Kain could hear was accusation. A fear tears leaked down his face before they soaked into his clothes. A simple nod was given before a muttering of the tiniest “sorry.” He made his way to the lab door, preparing himself to knock. Even if he had to do this, he could keep the creature inside, oh what did they call it? It’s Pokeball? He didn’t have to deal with it.

Hokuto remained rooted to the spot, her icy gaze boring into the boy she had just struck. She let out a small “tch,” sound at his comment. So he liked it rough huh? Perhaps he was a masochist. If he touched her again, she certainly planned to hit him in the place where it really hurt. “You should see just how rough I can really be,” the sound of her voice hissed like a snake. Her eyes looked him over quickly, narrowing ever so slightly. She could have sworn…Was he covered in some sort of glitter? That thought alone made her give a small chuckle of her own.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:18 pm

With a loud whoop Tumeric heads to the door with a happy stride. He quickly exits the lab door, and into the foyer. Straightening up a few things he then exits the lab, opening the door and almost walking straight into Kain. "Opps excuse me there!" he says with his normal bravado. "I was in a rush to let you all in I wasn't pay-ing.." he trails off as he looks into the distance and sees Edward hassling Hokuto. "Ah-ha excuse me again sir.."

- - -

Blinking back shock, Haidy watches the boy flee. "I.. just wanted to be friends.." she says a bit sadly. Giving up on the boy for now she watches him bump into the tall mean looking girl and then continue on in a teary haze. With a sigh she watches the tall girl. "That's one person I don't want to be friends with. Though I'd rather be friends with her then that other boy." Searching ahead she realizes she has lost sight of the atrocious boy from earlier. Spotting him hassling someone else she scowls, "So disgusting..." Giving up on that boy too she swings her arms beside her she walks the rest of the distance to the lab.

Half laying on the bench Edward looks Hokuto over. "Aw c'mon baby don't be that way." Propping up on an arm he keeps his eyes fixed.

Keeping up his long strides Tumeric quickly makes his way over to Edward without him noticing. Grabbing him by the back of the collar he pulls him upright. "I'm sorry sir you seemed to be having a problem standing straight." Surprised Ed spits out a slew of unidentifiable words and phrases. Unfazed Tumeric continues in the same pleasant tone," Which is understandable really. That lovely lady seems to have an unnatural gravitational pull." Dragging Ed behind him Tumeric heads towards the lab door with a wink in Hokutos direction. Raising his voice he announces, "We're opening up the lobby if any of you would like to come in! I'll take down all your information that we'll be needing and once that's done you can all meet the Professor!"
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:24 am

Though Haidy didn’t know, as Kain found himself now fallen to the ground, that Kain had never had friends, lacking the social skils to survive. He had spent much time alone, studying and shying away from the world. He wasn’t used to people occupying every inch of his personal bubble. He shyly looked up to Tumeric who was now looking at Edward and a pretty white haired girl. She appeared to be on her very last nerve, looking at his outstretched body that lay across the benches surface.

The whole scene had now caught a bit of attention, Kalipsu’s gaze also following. Hokuto, roughly pushing back a lock of the silvery white hair, still wore a look of annoyance. He needed to give up and get a life of his own. She had not noticed Tumeric until he had the annoying person tightly by his collar. Her eyes opened up wide with surprise at his words and to nobodies surprise, the white skin took on a light shade of pink.

Kain, hearing the offer to go in, rushed immediately from his spot on the ground to the inside. He wouldn’t let anybody cling to him anymore if he could help it. He would get his Pokemon and flee without a problem. The day had already been at its worst. It just couldn’t get any poorer than it already was. Kalipsu gave a look of slight amusement at Kains quick scurrying reaction. He seriously needed to relax and take, oh what did the people call it, “a chill-pill?” She gave Tumeric a nod of acknowledgment as she made her way inside.

Hokuto looked at the giner haired boy and knew this would be her only chance, so she took it. “T-tumeric,” the words came out a a timid way. “I have to apologize for my earlier actions. You’ve been very nice and I shouldn’t have freaked out like that. I know I should have explained that that word causes a reaction in me. I hope you can forgive me…” She trailed off looking at Edward. “And thank you for your help here,” she said motioning to him.

She knew she could have finished him had it gotten to far, but she was glad for his help. She gave a enough time in between to see for his response, before she too made her way into the lab. What would be the first Pokemon to help her in the long journey ahead? She was all too excited to find that out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:44 am

Halting behind Kain, Haidy slowly examines the situation. The tall boy from earlier was making even more trouble and she dismisses him even further. Moving when Kain gets out of her way she enters the lobby and looks around. Finding a seat she sits down, crossing her ankles when she's fully seated and proceeds to look around the room some more.

Smiling back at Hokuto, Tumeric returns the nod. Gripping on tight to the back of Edward's shirt, he ignores the younger boy's struggle. "Not a problem miss, I'll be sure to watch out for that icky little word in the future," he finishes. "And even the toughest princess' need a knight every now and again m'lady," pausing for effect he goes on," if only to keep their lovely hands clean." Humming he yanks on Edward and pulls him into the lab nodding back at Kalipsu. "Why, hello there miss....?" Tossing the angry Ed in a chair he smiles at her, ignoring the glares and threats from the boy.

Deftly he takes out the list of applicants and the paperwork for them. Clicking the top, he twirls a pen around between his fingers smiling while awaiting her response, humming softly.
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:39 am

Though the word princess was cutesy enough, she would look past it as she knew she had already made enough of a scene as it was. She simply smiled back at Tumeric as he disposes of the other boy into a nearby chair. “Your making me blush here Tumeric,” she says lightly, giving a wide grin before finding a place by a nearby wall. Her eyes carried around the room, examining every single individual around.

A small child, the tall silent one along with a terrifies individual, who seemed to be avoiding all possible contact at the moment. She gave the raven haired boy a sad look before taking her eyes back to Tumeric. Kalipsu looked up at the word miss and her dark eyes turned to take in the red heads full figure. Was that directed at her? “The name is Kalipsu.” She then turned to look at the rest of the lab. They surely wouldn’t need a last name as there was no other individual here named Kalipsu, now was there. She continued to stand, not taking a preference for standing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:14 am

"Hmmm Kalipsu is it?" pursing his lips he flips through his forms. Pausing at the C's he looks puzzled for a moment before continuing to browse. "Ah.. It's with a K!" he proclaims triumphantly. "Seems were are getting some exotic women today," laughing he hands the paper over to her. "I just need some of your info ma'am. Phone number is a must along with anything that's been left blank on your application such as your star sign, some of your favourite foods... the works." With a chuckle he holds out the pen in front of her smiling warmly.

Snarling Edward rights himself as the ginger puts him in his place. "Don't you dare touch me like that again!" seething he spits out every word boring holes into Tumeric with his dark eyes.

"Shhh," playfully Tumeric places a finger over his own mouth in the universal sign for 'hushing'. "I'll get to you after I finish with this tall beauty over here."

Edward glares at Tumeric sizing him up. 'This guy is going down.' Quieting up he plans Tumeric's untimely demise. Still swinging her legs, Haidy watches the room with her normal child-like pleasantness, totally different from the girl she was earlier.
Back to top Go down
ukekitsu

ukekitsu

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Her thin eyebrow arched highly at the exotic comment. Big deal, so the name starts with a K, she thought as she quickly rolled her eyes, yet too quick for any one who wasn’t looking to catch a glimpse.

“I understand the phone number issue,” she started, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly, “but what’s with the other things you asked for? I don’t believe any of it’s relevant,” she snipped slightly as her arms folded firmly across her tightly wrapped chest. Eyes immediately opened as wide as they had ever opened as the word tall beauty came out.

That was never the right thing to say to her whether he knew it or not and as she prepared to open her mouth to speak, her eyes flew to the loud mouth, fuming. “Why don’t you act like an adult,” came the soft but firm words. Her own dark eyes stared pointedly in his direction. “Or is that possibly too much for you to comprehend?” Hokuto gave a small smile, trying to stifle the laughter she felt rising, while Kain watched wide eyed.

With the way Edward was fuming, Kain wouldn’t be too surprised if he went to strike.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Letting out a hearty laugh Tumeric waves the pen a bit, encouraging Kalipsu to take it. "I was just making sure you were paying attention ma'am." Keeping a watchful eye on Edward he refocuses on Kalipsu and notices her slightly tense stance. "Did I upset you? It seems I'm getting on everyone's nerves today!" Losing none of his almost boundless enthusiasm, he fingers through his hair while he waits for Kalipsu to fill out the form.

Focusing his attention on the taller girl Edward looks her over very slowly. Normally someone telling him off like that would get them a fist in their face. Assessing her slowly he lets out a slightly frustrated sound. Firstly, he tried to not hit girls, as silly of a rule that he thought it was. Secondly, she was pretty hot. And judging from the other people in the room he didn't have many options. The lovely silver haired girl was his top choice, but this current girl was his second. Not even on his list was the annoying baby that got in his face earlier. Looking around the room he checks the two other males. Tch. That Red haired boy was too annoying to go after, and the other... appeared to be a sniveling crybaby at the moment. Re-examining the tall girl he smirks at her. "No... "ma'am" it's not," he says, mocking Tumeric's politeness. "I think I could manage for someone like you," he finishes.

Less restrained then Hokuto, Haidy stifles her laughter with a hand. Unable to control it too well, the muffled sounds of her giggling can be heard under the sound of Edward's talking. 'I hope that boy hits him' she thinks to herself, laughing even more at the though of Ed's face if he did get hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Prism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Prism   Pokemon Prism Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Prism
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next